As the demand for quality home health care increases, so does the need for excellent nurses, therapists, aides, and other staff. VNA Hospice of Monroe County is always looking for exceptional employees who are eager to join our growing care team. We offer competitive salaries, great benefits, and flexible scheduling in a family-friendly environment.
The Home Health Services and Hospice Care Specialists
We are a member of a 110-year-old network of community based not-for-profit home health agencies that provide care for patients and families with the highest standards of quality, commitment and efficiency. We believe that each employee contributes directly to the growth and success of our organization
- Hospice Case Manager (RN) Full Time
- Hospice House - Hospice Aide Full Time
- Hospice House Staff Nurse I (RN) Part Time
- Speech Therapist (Contract)
- VNA Case Manager (RN) Full Time
- VNA Staff Nurse I (RN) On Call
- Medical/Prescription Insurance
- Dental Insurance
- Voluntary Disability (Short and Long Term)
- Life Insurance
- Voluntary Life Insurance
- Health Savings Accounts
- Voluntary Pet Insurance
- Membership in AAA
- Membership in the Tobyhanna Army Depot Federal Credit Union
- Discounts for cell phone
Don't See a Fit?
If you are interested in employment with VNA/Hospice of Monroe County, but do not see an opening listed that fits your experience, please fill out and return our standard application with a letter of interest and your resume.
Please direct inquiries or submit applications to: email@example.com