As the demand for quality home health care increases, so does the need for excellent nurses, therapists, aides, and other staff. Pocono Health System Visiting Nurse & Hospice Care is always looking for exceptional employees who are eager to join our growing care team. We offer competitive salaries, great benefits, and flexible scheduling in a family-friendly environment.
The Home Health Services and Hospice Care Specialists
We are a member of a 110-year-old network of community based not-for-profit home health agencies that provide care for patients and families with the highest standards of quality, commitment and efficiency. We believe that each employee contributes directly to the growth and success of our organization
- Hospice On Call Nurse (RN)- PT
- Occupational Therapist - Per Diem
- Physical Therapist - Full Time, Part Time or Per Diem
- Receptionist - FT
- RN Case Manager (FT, Visiting Nurse)
- Speech Therapist - Per Diem
- Staff Nurse II, LPN - FT
- Medical/Prescription Insurance
- Dental Insurance
- Voluntary Disability (Short and Long Term)
- Life Insurance
- Flexible Spending Account
- Membership in AAA
- Membership in the Valor Credit Union
Don't See a Fit?
If you are interested in employment with Pocono Health System Visiting Nurse & Hospice Care, but do not see an opening listed that fits your experience, please fill out and return our standard application with a letter of interest and your resume.
Please direct inquiries or submit applications to: firstname.lastname@example.org